Switch to full style
Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!
Post a reply

Bluff Titler version 12 is out ...

Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:23 am

For those who have Bluff Titler (or are interested in it), I just got email that version 12 is now out. Check it out at

http://www.outerspace-software.com/blufftitler

I have an older version, but I think I may upgrade to the new version 12 - I have no connection with them other than having their software, but a number of folks here do use their stuff.

mikey

Re: Bluff Titler version 12 is out ...

Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:33 am

I've had BT since about version 3 or 4, and have only paid one time for an upgrade. I think it was around v7 or v8 when they split BT into their Easy, Pro, and ITV versions.

So, unless you have a version older than 8 it's probably a free upgrade for you. I upgraded from 11.2 to 12 the day it was released. I was totally surprised it was free considering all the new features it has and how much they were showing of the beta progress over the last many months.

Joe

added: You need DirectX 11 for the newest BT. Prior versions required DirectX 9. Unless your computer is really old you should already have it as part of Windows.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:07 pm

Thanks, I just checked my copy and the upgrade is free.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:05 pm

I just checked mine (I have 10 pro) - when I go to the upgrade page and enter my 3 keys, it tells me the upgrade to 12 Pro is $32.95. FREE sounded better, but still a reasonable price.

mikey

Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:48 am

I found this Enthusiasts thread from last year:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22475

I need to start keeping better notes. Apparently whatever I did back then qualified me for the free upgrade to 11, ergo free for 12. So maybe you'll have to pay. Still a bargain, IF you use Bluff fairly often. And compared to what you've paid for PSP upgrades (if you want to call them upgrades :roll: ) it's really a bargain.

Joe

Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:15 am

"I need to keep better notes" - yeah, I know the feeling. I do have a number of shortcuts to various word documents on my desktop for things like system configuration, schematic CAD program info etc. that I try to keep up to date when I add a new version etc. But the link has to be right in front of you or you forget about doing it :evil: I didn't spring for version 11, but I think I will go for version 12 (I only have a few of the Bix Packs). One thing I find very handy for my "notes" documents etc. is one of my favorite utilities - Snagit (Techsmith). It allows me to quickly grab a clip of a screenshot, config dialog or whatever and stick it in my word document. Often makes things much easier later trying to remember just how I got there ...

mikey

Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Evernote is the thing that keeps track of things for me. I'd be lost without it now.
Post a reply