User Name and password

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!

User Name and password

Postby magray39m » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:00 pm

Twenty four hours ago I suddenly fell off the system. Unfortunately the user and password I thought I had would not let me enter the forum. Then it said my email address was already being used which obviously it was. Despite googling the web and contacting Photodex I could find how to contact the administrator which it kept asking me to do.
Therefore
I have had to open a new name and email account.

Is there any way of resurrecting my previous log on on my main email address.

Thanks

Ray

Re: User Name and password

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Are you talking about Photodex or this (Proshow Enthusiasts) forum (they are not related except by subject). If you mean this forum, you can contact the admin here and he can straighten things out for you. Foolish me - let me see what the incantation is since I have not had to do it for a while. OK, along the top right, where it shows new messages etc, just to the right of the search (magnifying glass) is the button for members. Click that - at the top of the list is "MG - Admin" - click that one and send him a PM. He can work the problem for you.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby magray39m » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:17 am

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately as I said It would not recognise user name email address or my password. Until you can log in you do not get the members button option.

Postby gpsmikey » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:12 am

Ah, OK - I thought were logged in under a different name you had created. I will send this thread to Mike the admin (not me) and see if he can resolve it for you.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby magray39m » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:01 am

Yes I have but its my wife's email address and i'd like to get my own back. Thanks for forwarding query on.

Not sure how I would have resolved this if I hadn't re registered under her name as I could not find any other way to contact anybody.

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Please send me a PM showing the email address you previously were registered under. I can't look up anything without an email address or user name.

Thanks!

Mike

Return to Odds & Ends