Unable to post in all areas or reply

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!

Unable to post in all areas or reply

Postby Betty » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Hi, I am new to the forum. I must be doing something wrong or my eyesight needs a checkup. I am unable to post or reply other than the PSP General Discussion. I can't even reply in my own posting!

I just watched a wonderful video on 'DRAKE' and wanted to provide my experience of watching that wonderful video, but I am unable to.

Is it because I am new?

Thanks,
Betty

Re: Unable to post in all areas or reply

Postby debngar » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:31 pm

If you're logged in, you should be able to post everywhere except for the Sample Show sections, until you contact the moderator.

Read this thread in regards to how to have access to the Sample Show section of the forum for posting.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13687
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:36 pm

I suspect the key was in Debbie's first line - are you sure you were logged in? You don't have to be logged in to read, but you do have to be logged in to post in any of the forums.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Betty » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanks for the info. I guess that's where I want to reply the most in the sample shows :lol: . How do I go about contacting the moderator?

Regards,
Betty

Postby debngar » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Go back to that thread link you were given and click on his forum name, then click on "send private message" or "send email" function in the forum on his profile page.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby Betty » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:48 pm

Thank you for all your help. It was a frustrating experience. I was unable to send a private message. However, since I subscribed to a thread, I received an automated email and I used that email to respond to admin for the permissions I required. Admin responded quickly, I on the other hand got busy and was unable to return to check out my new found privledges :-)

Thank you again.
~Betty

Return to Odds & Ends