Switch to full style
Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!
Post a reply

Happy birthday, "briancbb"!

Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:39 am

I hope today has brought you everything you want and absolutely nothing you didn't want!

Barbara

Re: Happy birthday, "briancbb"!

Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:58 am

Dag nabbit! Has another year gone by ... AGAIN?! Schucks. 8)

Happy Birthday Brian!

Dale

By the way, "dag nabbit" is a term roughly equivalent to "dang it" or "darn" (you can look it up ... and discover a slightly "different" explanation ... but with roughly the same meaning)

Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:54 am

Happy Birthday Brian - are you into the tripple digits yet? (I feel like I am some days :shock: )

mikey

Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:02 am

Happy Birthday, Brian :D :D :D

Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.

Hey Mikey, (sounds like a song there). Getting ever nearer to three digits, now at (100*3)/4.

Dale, Dag nabbit, so it has again, and AGAIN and AGAIN

Barbara, I make a list so I always get what I want!

Mona, thanks for the smilies, keeps me happy.

In the UK we have to pay for a TV licence to watch television, but it is free when over 75. Been making the most of it today :oops:

Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Congrats on your Birthday Briancbb! :D :D :D

I didn't know the UK required pay for TV reception. The over-the-air channels in the US are free but there's not all that much to watch anyways. Anything more costs money but I've paired it down to a Roku box (paid for) and a Netflix monthly streaming account.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Thanks Debbie for the good wishes.

Yes it is a strange law here. If you watch 'live' TV, that is watching it at the same time as it is being transmitted, be it over air, satellite or cable we have to have a licence £145 a year (about $200US). If you watch streamed 'catchup' delayed TV over the internet, no licence is required. Figure that one.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:04 am

Happy birthday Brian ......hope life is treating you well.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:59 am

Hey Bob, great to hear from you, even if does take turning 75 to raise a post 8)

Pleased to see you look in from time to time. I guess you are a bit like me, look in every day to see what my friends are up to, but they are far wiser than me to give the answers to problems. :oops:

Glad you are still around.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:47 pm

I also check in once a day ...haven't made videos in a long time,mostly doing photography now a days. 75 is a great mildstone and I wish you all the best.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:45 am

Happy Birthday Brian! Sure miss you regularly here on the forum. Hope it was a grand one :)

Hugs, Stephanie

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 am

Happy Birthday!!

Appreciate your comments to this great forum!!

Forrest

Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Thanks Stephanie for the good wishes. Yes it was a great day with the children and the granchildren.

Hey Forrest, you're still beating me by a few years, I'll have to have two a year to catch up. :roll:
Post a reply