A little problem with Free Animated Timeline Effects

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!
Esteemed Member

A little problem with Free Animated Timeline Effects

Postby jacktar » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi again out there.
I have downloaded the "Free Animated Timeline Effects for Proshow" Everything went fine exept the "Timeline Push" I got the message that it is added to my transitions, and that I can find it in my transition picker window, but I am not able to do so? ( I guess that the transition should be under "Pushes" ? ) Is the correct name of the transition (that show up in the transition picker window " Timeline Push?) Does someone of you out there have an idea how I can fix the problem?
Best regards
jacktar

Re: A little problem with Free Animated Timeline Effects

Postby debngar » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 pm

The blog post about it on the website says to look under themed category for the effects - in the case of both the styles and the transition. I just installed the download and it works ok for me. I can also find it alphabetically when viewing transitions using the "all categories".

For what it's worth, if you're trying to apply this transition to a particular layer, at this time, those kinds of transitions are not able to be applied to separate layers. Only the main older transitions can be used on those and you won't be able to see the newer transitions in the window that pops up when selecting a transition to apply to a layer.
Last edited by debngar on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby im42n8 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Whenever I can't find a transition I KNOW is there, I usually resort to listing ALL of the transitions and looking for it alphabetically. Then, when I find it, I note the category to which it's assigned.

Once found, you can assign it to any category or additional category you wish (e.g., "favorites: or "testing stuff").

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Esteemed Member

Postby jacktar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:43 am

I have looked on the style picker window once more, and I still cant find it? ( If I am not looking on the wrong place) First of all: " What is the correct tittle of the transition ? ( only to know that I dont misunderstood something ) :?:

Postby debngar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:56 am

If you're looking for the transition, you have to be in the transition window, not the slide style picker window. They are two different things. You already have the correct name of the transition - Timeline Push.

Find the transition under "THEMED" (transition) effects.

Click on a transition on the slide timeline (in between slides) to get to the slide transition choices.
Last edited by debngar on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Debbie

Postby cherub » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 am

The transition is named "Timeline Push" and it appears in the category "THEMED".

There is no category named "Pushes", unless you made one by yourself.

Postby debngar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:00 am

cherub wrote:There is no category named "Pushes", unless you made one by yourself.

There is, sort of, in the list of transition categories - it's called "Slides and Pushes" and sits right above the "Themed" section. Of course that's splitting hairs and assuming that a user having trouble finding such things has any hair left to split after looking for so long! :roll:

As you mentioned and was posted by another member, that category (as any other) can be associated with the transition though. :)
Debbie

Postby Jeep » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:46 am

The best is to create one or two specific categories with YOUR names and affect the effects you like to these categories, you will be sure to find them very quickly.
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

Esteemed Member

Postby jacktar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Thanks to ALL of you :D
I found it at last, ( It was suddenly there) But everything works fine.
Thanks again :D
Best regards to you all from
jacktar :D

Return to Odds & Ends