Looking for Style Pack creators and designers

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!

Looking for Style Pack creators and designers

Postby nm4567 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:50 am

Hi all,

I am currently creating a new business in the UK aimed at providing videos and slideshow videos to personal and business clients and we really would like to find someone who has the expertise at creating stylepacks specifically for proshow producer.

We have our own design ideas so we need someone who has a good working knowledge of Proshow Producer and maybe interested in helping us out.

Really appreciate any advice or suggestions on finding people. It seems finding people to work on Adobe after effects is very easy but finding people with a good understanding of Proshow Producer is not so easy!

Many thanks for your replies
Thanks
Neil

Re: Looking for Style Pack creators and designers

Postby BarbaraC » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:06 am

You might want to peruse the Marketplace section here, which is where all the 3rd party creators post. Make sure to ignore me, though, because I constantly bury my own self in work. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Re: Looking for Style Pack creators and designers

Postby im42n8 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:13 am

As Barbara noted, the Marketplace here will show you most of the vendors. You can also go to the Photodex site and check out some of the vendors effects there.

http://www.slideshowblog.com/category/proshow-effects/

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to Odds & Ends