Inkjet Printable DVD

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!
ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Inkjet Printable DVD

Postby seektheburd » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 am

I hear ya Bart. That was one thing, along with wide format, that I really wanted when I was on the hunt for a new printer. But hey, one out of two ain't bad. :) I see the 1430 does offer wireless. Cool!

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Postby ginger » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Thanks for the settings Bart. I just bought a new set of cartridges in all colors, so hopefully 20 DVDs won't be a problem.

Thanks again!
ginger

Valued Member

Postby NLAlston » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Ginger, I know that it was about two months ago that you posted on this, but I wanted to share something that you may find interesting. I have the Epson Artisan 725, and do quite a bit of printing with it. I could not afford to keep up with the cost demand of Epson inks - what with the amount of printing that my family has to do - so I opted to try another CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System). I say 'another' because the first one I tried didn't fare too well with me. I then tried a different manufacturer (hotzone360.com), and I could not be happier. My system, at the time of purchase (which was much earlier this year), hit me for just under $60 - which was less than what outfitting my printer with OEM cartridges would have commanded. I am not even close to refilling any of the six colors, and you wouldn't believe the amount of printing that my printer has been tasked with. Ink quality? In truth, I find no difference between the output of my CISS and the Epson inks.
BLESSINGS,
Nathan
(PSP7)

Postby ginger » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Thanks for the info Nathan. I found that printing the DVDs didn't use nearly as much ink as other routine tasks, but I'll check out the CISS and keep it in mind for future reference.

Thanks again!

ginger

Valued Member

Postby NLAlston » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

ginger wrote:Thanks for the info Nathan. I found that printing the DVDs didn't use nearly as much ink as other routine tasks, but I'll check out the CISS and keep it in mind for future reference.

Thanks again!

ginger

And you are quite welcome.
BLESSINGS,
Nathan
(PSP7)

Previous

Return to Odds & Ends