How to put a video on a digital photo frame. ?

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!
Esteemed Member

How to put a video on a digital photo frame. ?

Postby jacktar » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:03 am

Hi again out there. I have problems with geting a video on a digital photo frame.
The story is this:
Some time back I made a show and put it on youtube. I want to use this show on a digital photoframe.
The original show on my computer is lost, so I "imported" the show from youtube using the program "youtube downloader", and imported the video into proshow producer.( The show is in 4.3 Television format)The video is only about 6 minutes long, so the length should not be a problem ( I use the VLC media player to look videos, and it looks like this is "stuck" to the file)
So far, so good.

The fotoframe that I bought is a C-frame digital photo frame led 10 media.
1024x600 resolution.
It can take video MPEG 1/2/4

I have used the "create output" on proshow producer, and "converted" the show using Create output--videofile--MPEG 2,
Then loaded the show into a memorystick and put it into the digital photoframe. The "message" on the photoframe is "no video", or that it could not use the video?

Any advice to fix the problem would be of great help.
Best regards
jacktar

Esteemed Member

Re: How to put a video on a digital photo frame. ?

Postby jacktar » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:47 am

Problem solved :D

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: How to put a video on a digital photo frame. ?

Postby VernonRobinson » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Jacktar,
Great to see that you have solved your problem. This question comes up from time to time. Since you have self-helped, how about sharing what you discovered in order to help others?

Regards,
-Vernon

Return to Odds & Ends