Proshow web on wordpress blogg?

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!
Esteemed Member

Proshow web on wordpress blogg?

Postby jacktar » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 am

Hi again out there.
I am planing a new wordpress blog. I want if possible to show some proshow "videos" on this blog, and it would be nice if the wiever could be able to download this videos ( preferably to mobile phones)
Could this be done using proshow web? and if so is it easy to embed proshow videos on a wordpress blog?

Best regards
jacktar

Re: Proshow web on wordpress blogg?

Postby juicedownload » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:14 am

I'd just use Youtube as you upload it once and let them take care of the bandwidth and file conversions for mobile devices. Embedding videos is incredibly simple with the provided code on the youtube video page.

Esteemed Member

Postby chezeury » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:30 am

My site is a wordpress site and I embed my youtube videos. Very easy to do within Wordpress.

Your other options are flash, but ipads etc., don't read flash and using the Photodex Presenter forces people to download the player and most people steer away.

best of luck,
Maggie
To see my slideshows visit:
http://www.youtube.com/user/chezeury
my photography can be seen at:
http://www.maggieterlecki.com

Postby trulytango » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:36 am

Yes, it's very easy to embed your Youtube videos into your Wordpress blog.

When you upload a video to Youtube, you are given an option to 'Share' it via button beneath the viewer itself. From there you will find a button named 'Embed' which displays the code you should copy and paste, behind the scenes via your Wordpress Dashboard.

Worth mentioning are the options beneath the embed code, one of which will allow you to disable Youtube's default habit of making other video suggestions to your viewers when your own video ends :wink:
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Return to Odds & Ends