just another reason I have been MIA

Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!

just another reason I have been MIA

Postby HunnyB » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:24 am

Last Friday, April 20, my husband and granddaughter went on a horse ride.
My husband goes some with a group of real cowboys that herd cattle.
To make a long story short - my husbands horse rared up - fell backwards on top of my husband,
and the saddle horn hit in the stomach. He had to be air lifted to a trauma center in - had emergency surgery, was bleeding internally - put in ICU and stayed in hospital until this past Wednesday night.
He is home now and the healing process has begun. He is very sore, but doing much better.
Our granddaughter was a real tropper (9 yrs old). She loves her "Grandy" and was very upset to see this happen.

The doctor could not explain why the bleeding stopped and how he is alive. My family knows why ---
a man there immediately put his hand on my husband and began to pray while still in the field.
Yes, there is POWER IN PRAYER.

So, this has been just another bump in the road. Maybe soon I can get back here more and more.
I am working on a baby show. Hope to post it soon. Love to all of my friends here --- new and old. :D
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Re: just another reason I have been MIA

Postby BarbaraC » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:43 pm

You and your family have had enough! It's been a long string of bad events, and it's now time for good things to happen.

Your husband is now also your miracle.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to Odds & Ends