Not sure if what you want to post fits in the other forums? Post it here!
jralbert

Postby jralbert » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:12 pm

can one create/post his own avatar? if so, how?

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:23 pm

Joel:

Once a member has posted a minimum of 50 messages they can have a custom avatar. All they have to do is e-mail me the avatar they'd like to use (no larger than 80x80) and provide their member name so I can add it to the list of available avatars.

Mike

Valued Member

Postby auburnfan » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:40 am

Hey Mike, I hit 50! Can I send you my custom avatar?

ProShow Hall of Fame

Custom Avatars only custom for one day.

Postby hardsoftware » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:22 pm

I've been wanting to post this so I guess I'll go ahead and do so. It's not really a complaint as such, but mearly an observation. I am pretty sure most people have noticed that if you find a custom Avatar you want to use and have 50 or more posts then once you upload your custom avatar it becomes available in the avatar list for you to use right away. However, it also becomes available to anyone and everyone else who wants to use it including newbies with only one post. So you're custom avatar is no longer custom. :?

I'm thinking of not using one at all. My bouncing belly button (I guess thats what it is) has been known to irritate some here :P Maybe I'll make one with my ugly mug on it that way no one will want to use it eh :lol: :wink:

Ben
PSG, & Producer 3,4 and 5. Photo Editing: PS Elements 2.0 & 5.0, Premier Elements 3.0,

PHOTODEX GALLERY: http://www.photodex.com/share/hardsoftware
UnEmployed, and getting pretty good at it!
Facebook look for Ben R. Baca.

Re: Custom Avatars only custom for one day.

Postby Yanis » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:45 am

hardsoftware wrote:I've been wanting to post this so I guess I'll go ahead and do so. It's not really a complaint as such, but mearly an observation. I am pretty sure most people have noticed that if you find a custom Avatar you want to use and have 50 or more posts then once you upload your custom avatar it becomes available in the avatar list for you to use right away. However, it also becomes available to anyone and everyone else who wants to use it including newbies with only one post. So you're custom avatar is no longer custom. :?

I'm thinking of not using one at all. My bouncing belly button (I guess thats what it is) has been known to irritate some here :P Maybe I'll make one with my ugly mug on it that way no one will want to use it eh :lol: :wink:

Ben

No need to create another Avatar, Ben. Your bouncing belly button is by far the best and most entertaining avatar!

Peace,
Yanis :lol:

Postby nannybear » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:30 am

I second that, I love the belly button! Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Return to Odds & Ends