The Frame Locker has new section plus permanent 50% off

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

The Frame Locker has new section plus permanent 50% off

Postby BarbaraC » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 am

A month ago, I launched a new "Genre" section that's been a badly needed alternative to the way The Locker is set up. Instead of looking through endless lists of styles or transitions or frames, etc., you can now search on theme. Thus, if you need products that are vintage or perhaps seasonal or for birthdays, you'll be able to find them. You can still use the original method, though you may like this one better.

But that's not all! I've reduced everything by 50%. Even for a new product, I know how I would have previously priced it, I cut that price in half, and that's what it'll cost you.

Visit The Frame Locker's GENRE section to see what should have been done ages ago.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to ProShow Marketplace