FPVP: Flip Images

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

FPVP: Flip Images

Postby im42n8 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Well, I'm finally getting around to releasing this last set of effects I created some months ago. It's a simple enough looking effect ... with a little extra tossed in to provide some flair to the images as they transition to the next set of images.

The effects work with tall images (2:3 or 3:4 aspect) or wide images (3:2 or 4:3 aspect). Crop the images in ProShow as necessary (say converting a wide to a tall image or a tall to a wide image, for instance). A variation of each is the EDGED version. This allows for seamless transitioning between wide and tall versions and create a carousel of any length desired.

These effects work with Producer 5 and later. There are 12 styles in this collection. I hope you like what you see.

Flip Images

-Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to ProShow Marketplace