FPVP: TWINS (Slides, Swap, Split 1, Split 2)

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

FPVP: TWINS (Slides, Swap, Split 1, Split 2)

Postby im42n8 » Sat May 02, 2015 6:27 pm

It's been a long time since I released any effects for ProShow. After I worked on my "Beyond the Manual" book, I worked on making my FPVP Tools something that was suitable for use by the public (what you put up with on your own is NOT the same as what others might want to put up with). The result was an even better tool set than I had previously. All that took some time. In the process of trying to develop material I could use to demonstrate how to use my FPVP Tools, I ended up creating effects that were compelling enough, I felt, for you, the general public.

My first release of these effects is the TWINS effects. This is a set of 4 different, though related effects. I first demonstrated a version of the basic effect in early September 2011. After a re-look at the basic effect, I came up with the following effects: Twins Slides, Twins Swap, Twins Split 1, and Twins Split 2. You'll see the difference between them once you see the effects demo. But, basically, the effect uses four tall images. The first two images "tilt" as one to the left and then move off-screen in-line with their tilted angle. As they move off-screen, the next two images move on-screen at the same tilted angle. When they get to the spot where the previous two images were before they started to move off-screen, they stop and rock back to a horizontal position.

In all, there are 16 styles. They're made to be used as a standalone effect or you can use them to seamless transition from one image aspect to another or from one effect to another. In transitioning from one aspect to another or from one effect to another, you would simply use the the last two images from the previous slide as the first two images of the current slide.

Use with ProShow Producer v5+ in Widescreen (16:9 aspect) Shows. Image aspects supported are 2:3 and 3:4 (crop as necessary ... such as a part of a widescreen being used as your 2:3 or 3:4 aspect image).

http://fenimorephotovideos.com/styles_p ... Twins.html

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to ProShow Marketplace