Spinners and Exhibitionists

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Spinners and Exhibitionists

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:07 am

I'm being lazy. A beautiful autumn day is calling to me, saying, "Hey, get outside while there's still a little warmth!"
So, instead of doing a separate writeup for new products, I'm copying and pasting what was posted two weeks
ago on the Frame Locker News blog...

***********************************************************************************************

I meant to be gone for only a few months while focusing on stocking the shelves at my COLORwash Zazzle store,
but obsession took over, and suddenly I realized there were well over a thousand products and no brand-new
ProShow products whatsoever. I came sailing back to my first love, and here's the proof:

If SPINNERS affects you as it does me because of the way it's different with every photo, you'll waste a whole bunch
of time trying photo after photo, but you'll eventually settle down and get on with the show...

BACKDROP EXHIBIT isn't meant to send photos winging all over the place. Instead, it's a collection of Producer
slide styles you can go back to again and again for displaying what's most important to you: your photos...

Check them both out. They're at the top of the list in the NEW section of The Frame Locker. While you're there,
be sure to also check out the list at the bottom where I found things at The Locker even I'd forgotten about.

I promise to spend less time being a Zazzle maniac.

**********************************************************************************************

And now to get out while the gettin' is good. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to ProShow Marketplace