FPVP Layer Calculation Tools for ProShow

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

FPVP Layer Calculation Tools for ProShow

Postby im42n8 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:45 am

There's a considerable amount of power inherent in ProShow that is NOT apparent unless you know what you're looking at. Photodex is not likely to address that shortfall anytime soon. Back in late Spring of 2010, I discovered relationships between some ProShow functions that I never even realized existed ... and I was looking for something completely different at the time. I developed an Excel worksheet to help exploit those relationships and have been using variations of it (as it evolved) since July 2010. This worksheet helps you do things you thought were impossible, very difficult, or labor intensive. It can save you a considerable amount of time and effort.

I'm releasing a version of the worksheet I use. The included tools are FINDINGS, EQUAL SIZE CHANGES, MODIFIER ROTATION CALCULATIONS, and CROPPING TOOL. FINDINGS allow the exploitation of the relationship between the functions of Pan, Zoom, and Rotate center and the features of a layer's width and height. EQUAL SIZE CHANGES lets you create equal size changes in both axes ... useful for manually creating your own layer borders, outlines, frames, and shadows. The MODIFIER ROTATION CALCULATIONS lets you determine the degrees in a modifier value or phase change ... or the number of degress in a modifier value. The CROPPING TOOL lets you crop a layer to a specific aspect. It's more sophisticated than your typical cropping tool since you can invert either or both of the axes for the target and layer. That way, you can quickly convert a target layer from tall to wide without re-entering the information.

Check out the Introduction to the Tools or go to my site's webpage.

Cheer!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to ProShow Marketplace