SeeMona's Blog: COPYRIGHTS

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

SeeMona's Blog: COPYRIGHTS

Postby cherub » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:29 pm

You may remember my slide styles Envelope & Greeting Card, created by me in a number of versions, starting from Producer 3.5 in 2009, and up to Producer 5 and 6, in 2014 .

Recycling my styles is NOT ALLOWED.
Buying styles from me and re-selling them as your own, albeit with modifications, is NOT ALLOWED.

You may think that colorizing my graphic work means that it's now your own. You are wrong. It's not. It's still mine.
You may think that modifying my keyframes means that you made the effect by yourself. You are wrong.
You bought the know-how from me, and I can still see that you copied everything from me.

When you buy my styles, you can ONLY use them in a final product - a video or a DVD made in ProShow Producer.
You can not resell my slide styles as a stand alone product, saying that they are yours.

Please watch this video clip, and you will understand why I am writing this post.

Of course, the demo above was made by me in Producer 4.5 when tilting effects were not yet possible.
Here is my Envelope & Greeting Card for Producer 5 and Producer 6. The animation is now more exact and much smoother.

Return to ProShow Marketplace