PURIM Styles & Transitions from SeeMona's Blog

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

PURIM Styles & Transitions from SeeMona's Blog

Postby cherub » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:09 pm

PURIM STYLES & TRANSITIONS

For my customers of the Jewish tradition, who are celebrating the Purim holiday this week, I have a new and very special pack of effects.
The Purim pack includes 12 styles and 3 transitions, all based on the traditional elements of this holiday, with lots and lots of colorful graphics and cheerful effects.

Music used in this demo: traditional Purim songs in Israeli Hebrew :D

If you are wondering what is the Purim holiday, then, I can tell you that we eat lots and lots of sweets, especially those special cookies that are shown in the video clip (known as "Hamantasch" or Ozney Haman (Haman's ears :D ). We also dress up in all sorts of costumes (a bit like Halloween), especially the kids.
The holiday celebrates the events described in the Bible, in the Book of Esther: Haman, royal vizier to King Ahasuerus of Persia, planned to kill all the Jews in the empire. His plans were foiled by Mordecai and his adopted daughter Esther. It is told that Haman was hanged, and Esther later had risen to become Queen of Persia.

I hope that you'll enjoy the demo :D
Happy Purim, Chag Sameach :D

Return to ProShow Marketplace