Photo Gallery Templates from Choice Slides

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Photo Gallery Templates from Choice Slides

Postby VidQueen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:31 am

Hey Everybody! If you're in the Eastern half of the US right now.....I hope your snuggling with loved ones by a warm fire :wink:

I've just released my new Photo Gallery Templates! First, let me apologize for the sheer number of previews below. With one purchase you get three different templates in two different Producer versions....it's a lot :D So, the first three previews below are the three different templates that you get: all in Producer 6. The last preview toward the bottom is one of the templates that is compatible with Producer 5. The difference is in the text. In the ProShow 5 version its much easier to change your text but, as you can see in the preview, the text doesn't follow along with the images as perfectly as they do in the Producer 6 version. If you have Producer 6, you can use either template...whichever you feel more comfortable using :D

As with all my templates, a full video tutorial is included (Recorded in Producer 6. Producer 5 users will follow 99% of the tutorial, but change their text in the regular Caption Tab as they always have...everything else is identical.)

So, here you go...enjoy!

Photo Gallery - Baby

Photo Gallery - Princess (Sweet 16 or Quinceañera)

Photo Gallery - Memorial (please ignore the ads....You Tube things I've used a copyrighted song...I've disputed it)

Photo Gallery for ProShow 5

Return to ProShow Marketplace