SeeMona's Blog: THE SCROLL - Updated for Producer 6

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

SeeMona's Blog: THE SCROLL - Updated for Producer 6

Postby cherub » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:00 pm

To take advantage of the new text layers of Producer 6, and the tilt effects that are now available, I am updating and changing one of my most popular effects

The Scroll Style Packs show your pictures as part of an enfolding old scroll, complete with the patina of time. Use these effects for any kind of occasion: wedding shows, travel shows, vintage and memorial shows.

At the request of some of my customers, the effects are now offered in two versions:
- Horizontal - scrolling from right to left.
- Vertical - scrolling from top to bottom

For those of you who still use Producer 5, please let me know, and I will send you additional styles with slightly different caption effects.

If you purchased the original version before, please email me to get the coupon code for 20% discount on the new styles.

The Scroll - Vertical Version

The Scroll - Horizontal Version

Return to ProShow Marketplace