Slivers: 6 Styles & 2 Bonus Transitions. PSP 5+ from FPVP

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Slivers: 6 Styles & 2 Bonus Transitions. PSP 5+ from FPVP

Postby im42n8 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Well, I'm back from the Christmas holiday and from visiting family . . . and the New Year is finally here. I released these just before I left the area for the holidays and am just now announcing them for you here. This set of effects is a little unique. In this case, Slivers is a set of Transitions provided as styles. As styles, they let you change the look of each transition's "sliver" using a gradient, graphic, or image without destroying the effect. That would not be possible if I provided them as transitions. The effect takes up the entire slide, just as if it were a transition. It's a TRANSITION in a slide! As such, you effectively treat it like a transition

You apply the style to a slide that is located between the "PREVIOUS" and the "NEXT" slides. That slide also needs to contain a copy of the image from the previous and the next slides. After you apply the style, you can customize its look. Lots of options for you! Plus, I've included two free Transitions (yes, actual transition effect, not a style) that provide a nifty effect.

Watch the demo to see the effects at work. Watch the Usage demo to see how it's done; I use one effect and give a quick overview of what you do to change a gradient to a graphic and back. You can also mix gradients with graphics in the same effect quickly and easily (I show you how to do it).

Slivers Demo

Slivers Usage Demo

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to ProShow Marketplace