KALEIDOSCOPE; FPVP Producer 4+ Styles

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

KALEIDOSCOPE; FPVP Producer 4+ Styles

Postby im42n8 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:41 am

I'm introducing ProShow Producer's first Kaleidoscope tools. Kaleidoscopes let you escape the everyday. Mesmerizing amd visually appealing.

Each style has an initial kaleidoscope motion that you can customize to your heart's content. You have complete control over the image part displayed, at what size, and at a time you want it. By varying the time between keyframes, the size change between keyframes, the distance between image positions, and the slide time length, you have virtually limitless control over the kaleidoscope effect and its speed.

This set of 13 styles lets you easily create a kaleidoscope from your own photos or graphics. Using a representative kaleidoscope tile as a guide, you adjust your image's size and position at the selected time. You control the speed of the effect (fast or slow) to release the hidden visual magic of even the simplest of your images. Only 9 of the styles are shown in the demo. The additional 4 styles are variations of the Kaleidoscope 4 variations.

These are the styles: Kaleidoscope 4 (8 variations), Kaleidoscope 9 (2 variations), Kaleidoscope 16 (2 variations), and Kaleidoscope 25. The higher the number, the more complex the design.

Yes, this is completely different from what I normally do. But, it's definitely a unique and beautiful way to use your beauty of your images. When I stumbled upon the idea, I couldn't let it go. They results are beautiful and engaging. See if you don't agree!

As an aside, I'm also retiring the Tailor-Made PhotoAlbum. The price has been reduced by 50%. Refills for the PhotoAlbum located at the Frame Locker are also being retired and are on sale. Check it out! -- Dale

This first demonstration of the Kaleidoscope styles uses some PrismTiles transitions to go to the next slide.

This second demonstration uses the kaleidoscope effect to create a background for our image(s).

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to ProShow Marketplace