Hearts, Lace, & an Etude

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Hearts, Lace, & an Etude

Postby BarbaraC » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 am

Like others, I'm already thinking about Valentine's Day. "Streaming Hearts" is a Producer slide style that's part of The Exchange System, which means that, in addition to the included frames, any of the Exchange frames can be used with it. No music with the demo. Why? Because I didn't feel like it. :D

Though "Lines of Lace" slide styles were designed with Valentine's Day in mind, they aren't specific to that day and are, therefore, useful for any occasion. The colors can be anything you want and are a snap to change. Being part of The Exchange System means you can constantly renew these styles, adding to the already included frames. This time I wasn't so contrary, and there's a soundtrack, a little Bach kind of thing I created called "An Etude in Lace" that's available over in Locker Songs.

REMINDER: There's a 50% off sale going on!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to ProShow Marketplace