New Styles Available Inside

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

New Styles Available Inside

Postby juicedownload » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Hello All,

Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with a themed Proshow video. Bundled in this package, you’ll find 30 styles to create a beautiful video gift! Whether it’s for your significant other, family, or a friend, they’ll be impressed!

http://Styles.PhotographAdventure.com

I’ve just updated the site with a few new styles. This is one of my favorites; I’m excited to make it available.
This year, Valentine’s Day is on Monday, the 14th of February. I know it’s a bit early, but time sure flies fast. As an extra bonus I’m offering to create a free Valentine’s themed video to the first 2 individuals who PM me on this board. More details if selected.

Hurry, because my forum inbox will only hold a few more messages before it overflows, and then I may ask you to clean the mess up. :D

Your comments are always welcome.
My email is Styles@PhotographAdventure.com

Check out the video demo!

Return to ProShow Marketplace