Website make over at www.outsidethebox.name

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Website make over at www.outsidethebox.name

Postby anitaemile » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:47 am

Summer is almost over , and boy, did we have a good one !
The heat might have been unbearable for many, but for me, the long and cold Michigan winters make me appreciate a summer like we had this year .With the house too hot to stay inside,
not many creative style making has been going on this last month, but my dear brother Michel worked hard and diligent on the website make over.
How fortunate I am to have such a great bro putting all these hours in for me !
I hope the new website make over will make it easier for you to find what you are looking for
In the process of changing things around I was able to create some styles from old template files
and I lowered the price of some individual styles .
There might still be some construction going on in the following weeks , to improve the site even more
and to correct some flaws we have not come across yet, but might in the near future.
Please, let me know if you find one (or two, or more..)

Explore and enjoy and don't forget to have fun..

Anita
Anita@outsidethebox.name

Return to ProShow Marketplace