Free Styles for ProShow Gold

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Free Styles for ProShow Gold

Postby im42n8 » Tue May 04, 2010 7:10 pm

I've provided some basic styles for Gold on my site (Look under the Freebies section!). There are only 3 in the archive file. What these styles provide is setting the image(s) on a slide with a position and with borders and shadows.

If you have Gold and haven't set up such a style, these will help automate a manual process. Each is an "Any Aspect" style. Borders are NOT created using the PSG border option since it only provides a razor thin border and you may want more (that doesn't mean you can't use the PSG border if you want).

Let me know what you think. More sophisticated styles are in the works but I don't have a guesstimate as to when they will become available. Anyway, this small token could be of help to some of you out there!

Enjoy! :D

Dale

[Update] I had the original links go through a paypal button . . . but paypal doesn't like free stuff so the link is wide open again. I just had wanted to know the level of interest is all. Oh well, best laid plans and intentions!! :?
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: Free Styles for ProShow Gold

Postby BarbaraC » Wed May 05, 2010 8:48 am

That's a truly nice gesture, Dale!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby im42n8 » Wed May 05, 2010 10:13 am

Thanx Barbara,

I found that the Borders in Gold were really limited compared to Producer. So, I had to create a border for the user and do so in a way that they could also color them something other than just black or white. Simple tho they may be they do use a few tricks to make things work well in Gold, including a background image. If nothing else they simply reduce the amount of time someone needs to setup their images for use in they're shows. Nothing fancy, just effective!

Boy! Going from Producer back to Gold was an eye-opener! :) :shock:

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).

Postby trulytango » Wed May 05, 2010 10:25 am

Hi Dale

I'd be interested to see what you came up with, but I'm getting a 'corrupt file' notice when I try to unzip the downloaded freebie.

Regards
Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Esteemed Member

Postby des.tom » Wed May 05, 2010 10:29 am

I got the same message!

Des

Postby im42n8 » Wed May 05, 2010 10:56 am

The problem is fixed. I have no idea what happened. Both freebie files were corrupted! Both have been fixed. Try it again and see if you get a usable file this time! I did (but, given Murphey's Laws ... you just never know!) :)

Dale

Return to ProShow Marketplace