Canvas, Fusion, & Lattice at The Frame Locker

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Canvas, Fusion, & Lattice at The Frame Locker

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 am

In between renovating The Frame Locker over the past two weeks, I added three new sets. One is "Royal Lattice" designed for royal themes such as weddings and golden anniversaries.

Another is Canvas Vistas meant for landscape-oriented photographs and particularly good for nature and landscape photography:

Then there are "Fusion Frames" that fuse with whatever colors are in the background. The video isn't large enough to see the actual "fusing," but believe me, the frames fuse:

Now if I could only find time to clean the house. :roll:

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Re: Canvas, Fusion, & Lattice at The Frame Locker

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi Barbara, your new canvas vistas are just fantastic! the demo video you made showcases them to perfection...I really REALLY like this set and how you display them!!!! very very nice Barbara....
I brought Eddie home today! after 3 long weeks...he is so happy to be home and is feeling good..your golden glow worked, Thank you Barbara.
hugggs, Chrissy

Postby trulytango » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Brilliant! Love the new sets Barbara... nice demos too :D :D :D

Chrissy! That's wonderful news! Talk you to you later :D :D :D
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:23 am

Chrissy & Iris: Thank you so much. All three of these sets were a joy to create, and the joy carried over into making the demos.

Chrissy: I'm so glad to hear your husband is back home and feeling good. He's going to do fine!

Barbara

Postby Bart_B » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:43 am

Hi Barbara,

Your canyon vistas is outstanding. What a great idea. Can't wait to download it and start working with it. :D :D

Bart

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:54 am

Bart, long live landscape photography! :D

Barbara

Postby debngar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:03 am

I like your short little demos that go with your products. :) I think your stuff all deserves a little demo to go with it including the Royal Lattice that I nearly skipped right over because my eyes were drawn to the YouTube demos below that for the Canvas and Fusion things.

Are you thinking about doing a YouTube demo for that one as well?
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:39 am

Debbie, I have to hold myself back when doing demos because I don't dare use special effects that aren't included in a set and that are something the customer would have to work out on his or her own. I could have done lots of cool things in a Royal Lattice demo because it has all the necessary parts, but wouldn't that be duping people into thinking they need only buy the set to have all those effects?

And that's why there are no demos for a lot of my products. Oh, and there's also this little problem of not having enough time. :D

Barbara

Postby nannybear » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Fabulous Work, Barbara! Can't remember the last show I made, but what an amazing array of talent on here to find great stuff to put in it!!Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks, Jan!

And what about you? I just now checked to make sure, and I see that you have both the new photography site and Featherstone. Will you be combining them or will you keep them as separate entities?

Barbara

Postby im42n8 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Barbara,

No time?!!! Not enough hours in the day?! Ha! Something I can relate to. :D

Nice work there. My favorites were the canvas but the fusion frames are also nice. This is some good stuff! :)

I like the text you had on the fusion demo too . . . looks like the fusion frames!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Thanks, Dale. My own favorite is Royal Lattice, and I'll have to find some kind of excuse to use it one of these days. Being a landscape photographer, you'd just naturally get drawn to Canvas Vistas. You're right about the text. I used the same process on it that I used for creating the frames.

Time. I've got a short sound file about time that my son did when he was in radio school and which I'd love sharing with everyone, but I haven't yet figured out where would be a good spot to store it so folks could listen.

Barbara

Postby nannybear » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:11 pm

BarbaraC wrote:Thanks, Jan!

And what about you? I just now checked to make sure, and I see that you have both the new photography site and Featherstone. Will you be combining them or will you keep them as separate entities?

Barbara

Keeping them separate as I am still doing all of it,but focusing on the photography. Haven't gone back in and worked on that background yet but it's on my list! Some interesting graphic jobs designing menus for local restaurants. Everyone's taste is so diverse! summer is coming ( or so we hope) and that means boating weather. Hubby threatens I am not allowed to take my laptop if I am just going to sit there and work! Must run as I am at work and dentist appt right after, ugh...take care Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Return to ProShow Marketplace