FPVP Styles Available: 2 Mini-Bundles!

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

FPVP Styles Available: 2 Mini-Bundles!

Postby im42n8 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi everyone! I've been busy updating styles these last couple of months and am now able, finally, to release another set of styles. These two volumes are mini-bundles of great styles that will help you create a more professional looking show in a shorter time than without. Released for show aspects of 16:9 (HD/widescreen) and 4:3 (SD/TV) and support 3:2 or 4:3 Aspect images.

Take a gander! I think you will like what you see!

FPVP Style Mini-Bundle Volume A (28 total styles)

ProShow Share site: http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=155201

1 Zooming Window, 2 Zooming Windows, 2x2 Landscape By 1, Landscape to Widescreen,
    Portrait to Landscape 1, Portrait to Landscape 2, Widescreen to Portraits, Drop Pieces Landscape,
    Drop Pieces Portrait

FPVP Style Mini-Bundle Volume B (18 total styles)

ProShow Share site: http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=155201

Carousel 3Portrait Reflect 2a, Corner Petals, SlipSlide Left 1, SlipSlide Left 2, SlipSlide Right 1,
    SlipSlide Right 2, Triangle Fade 3, Triangle Fade 3a, SlideOnIn

Enjoy!
Dale
Last edited by im42n8 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: NEW FPVP Styles Released!

Postby seektheburd » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Very nice bundles Dales. I really liked the one where the picture drop to portrait. Nice!

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Re: NEW FPVP Styles Released!

Postby im42n8 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanx Stephanie,

Those styles where the pieces drop took a bit of work!

:D

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).

Re: NEW FPVP Styles Available: 2 Mini-Bundles!

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Dale, you're working so darned hard and everyone is benefiting from your work! Once again, you've created styles that are both excellent and tasteful.

I have to admit that I lost focus for just a bit in the first video because I immediately wondered about that little fawn lying on the steps. What the devil was it doing there?

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby im42n8 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:56 am

Barbara,

Those two pictures (the fawn on the porch and the small deer just before the fawn) were actually taken by my dad. I found it amazing that a fawn would be on a porch at all! I guess it was there with mom while she at flowers or something! He lived in the hills above Longview, WA. Deer were around a lot. They'd eat the flowers on his rhododendrons or roses, the apples from his trees or the blackberry bushes. They'd lay in his rhoddy flower beds too (I think they liked the bark dust). He got some interesting pictures there. It was a nice place. Bummer he doesn't live there anymore.

Dale

Postby BarbaraC » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:07 am

We have a large population of deer here too, but the fawns are always left bedded down in the woods, so the most I've seen are the young ones with their spots very nearly gone. That's why the picture stunned me. I thought all mommas left their babies hidden, but obviously my thinking was just plain dead wrong.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby Oldguy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 am

Very Nice, now I have to buy some more of your good work! LOL

Postby im42n8 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:15 am

Barbara,

Well, I was stunned the first time I saw the photo too. I thought the fawns would stay somewhere in the woods or meadows, safe. Obviously the mother thought my dad's area was a fairly safe place to visit. It's definitely not something that's seen very often. That my dad got a picture of it is surprising, that's for sure.

Thanx Oldguy! There's definitely some neat stuff in these latest styles! :D

Dale

Postby gsmcl0964 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:05 am

Great new content, but I am not surprised... I bought some of the older packages that you offer, and have been very happy with them.

Cheers,
Greg

Postby debngar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 am

Dale,

I dub you the faux transition King! I would never have thought of some of the unusual style effects you've designed. :D I think the my favorite effect out of all of these is the Triangle fade. Nice work.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby im42n8 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Thanx Debbie,

While the transitions that are supplied with the program are pretty decent, they can leave you wanting more. I like to find something that makes the transition from one image to another engaging but that still provides something other than just a wow! factor.

Greg,

Glad you enjoyed these. I try to create styles that I would use...and I can be a bit demanding in that area. If you'd like to see some of those styles (as well as some others and some variations on these) I created a show for a presentation to the members of my photography club. It's called "American Scenery" and it's in the PSP Sample shows.

Enjoy!

Dale
Last edited by im42n8 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby gsmcl0964 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:10 am

im42n8 wrote: If you'd like to see some of those styles (as well as some others and some variations on these) I created a show for a presentation
to the members of my photography club. It's called "American Scenery" and it's in the PSP Sample shows.

Enjoy!

Dale

Nice work, Dale!

There are relatively few good (at least in my opinion) multi-image (>4 images) styles in the PhotoDex Style Volumes, so I really appreciate you having done your carousel-type styles the most: the cube and a few others come to mind.

Return to ProShow Marketplace