Couple of new items at Choice Backgrounds

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Couple of new items at Choice Backgrounds

Postby VidQueen » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:08 am

Hiya Folks!

Just letting you know about a few new items (all of them were customer requests) posted in the last couple of days:

Red and Black Balloons

Rain Overlay

and

Rising Vines Slide Styles (7 Photos showcased over 75 seconds)

....here's the prevew of the Rising Vines: Enjoy! - Jennifer

Re: Couple of new items at Choice Backgrounds

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Jennifer, the slide style is truly nice, but I'll have to watch it again because I got completely involved in the photos you used, wondering about them because they look to have been taken in maybe the late 40's and 50's, an era of photos that I love. Hmm, come to think of it, the slide style was doing a perfect job if it added interest but didn't pull my attention away from the pictures. Nice work!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby im42n8 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 pm

A nice way to showcase certain images while keeping the background from being completely boring. A nice way to "fill" the screen and help keep the focus on those images. Very nice!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby VidQueen » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:28 am

Barbara,

As you may have guessed already, these are from the 50th anniversary show that I'm working on. Your Old Memories Frames fit in perfectly!

Dale: Thanks! Its always such a challenge to showcase photos in a beautiful creative way without being overly distracting. It keeps me on my toes, that's for sure!

Jennifer

Postby HunnyB » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:16 am

great stuff Jen
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Return to ProShow Marketplace