New From www.outsidethebox.name SWEET !

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

New From www.outsidethebox.name SWEET !

Postby anitaemile » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:04 am

Hi all

For all your sweet images, I designed some new outside the box styles and called them :..... Sweet !
16 Styles this time, and all in both wide screen and 4x3 ratios.
I hope you like them.

Due to music copyrights this video on youtube can not be watched in Germany.
The styles on photodex: http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3174180&alb=0

You can also watch the new styles on the photodex site, under their favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhotodexCorporation#p/a/f/0/h_9MkvL7_1E

Anita
http://www.outsidethebox.name

Re: New From www.outsidethebox.name SWEET !

Postby marmart » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:51 am

Wow! now I see where your son gets his creative "engineering genius" --these are pretty cool Anita! Will have to look closer when I get back from vacation...leaving soon.

This must be your full time job...how do you get your ideas??

Mary

Postby anitaemile » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Thanks Mary

Well, I don't know if you should call it a full time job or just a full time passion.
I sometimes wonder myself where the heck I get the ideas from. They just seem to float around in my brain, and are there whenever I need one. I never know today what I am gonna make tomorrow. :)

Anita

Postby becky_calif » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:36 am

My oh my you are a busy lady and your website has such a selection to offer. It just seems like it was yesterday that you announced your business intentions. Not every show I work with is blessed in having high quality photography. Your styles are often the solution that distract from the poor quality of aged photos that most of us have to work with. I read in your newsletter that Photodex added you as one of their favorites-what a very deserved compliment. When the program provider recognizes you, I think you can rightly assume that you're doing things right.
Thanks..
Becky

Postby anitaemile » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:31 am

Hi Becky

That was quite the compliment.. Thanks.
Always nice to hear these styles are being put to good use.

Anita

Postby dvdsbybetsy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:32 am

The minute I saw that you had created yet another wonderful set of templates I headed for your website. I love your design work and use at least one of your creations each time I work with clients. Thank you, can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Postby anitaemile » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi Betsy
I watched one of your shows on youtube and I saw how you have been using my styles. I thought you did such a cool job, and since I only work on creating them and have not had much time to utilize them myself it was such a pleasant surprise to see how well they looked on entire different kind of images. You really made such great use of them.

Anita

Postby ernie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:45 pm

I don't know how this set slipped past me. I must say you have quite clever ideas, and a wonderful imagination. I am becoming spoiled with all these creative styles you seem to be presenting on a regular basis. I like that I can turn off various layers in your styles and even personalize them to a greater degree...to suit my objective. I don't always have the luxury of good quality photos to work with, your styles have a way of enhancing them. Thanks to you, my audiences think I am a brilliant creator of videos...and I'll let them continue to think that.
Thank you and keep up the dazzling work,
Ernie

Postby anitaemile » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:27 am

Well, thank you Ernie for the nice compliments .
I hope more people get to use their styles not just as they come, but also applying their own ''twist' to them. Styles can be used as they were created , but it is a wonderful thing to being able to change things , like backgrounds etc. I will be posting a graduation show in the near future in which I make use of many styles, but almost all of them have something that makes them look different than the original style. A simple change of background ( color etc), or carrying backgrounds over to the next slide etc can have a surprising effect on the style/show. Adding cut out pngs also can embellish the styles . . Using styles should not keep you from playing around, or numb your own creativity.
I am sure you are having fun

Anita

Postby ernie » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:36 am

i will anxiously be waiting to view your show and alterations to styles--i am sure the possibilties are endless-- i just don't have the creative imagination

Postby anitaemile » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Ernie

I posted a short video on the photodex site with some suggestions on how to change styles to your liking. These are just a few simple changes, but it might give you more ideas to work with. Hope this helps.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 2142&alb=0

Anita

Return to ProShow Marketplace