New Freebie from outsidethebox.name

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

New Freebie from outsidethebox.name

Postby anitaemile » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:48 am

Hi all,

It's March and I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring. Bring back the colors!
I like to celebrate this 2010 spring with 2 new Freebies . Well, these are actual almost the same styles, one with, one without a frame. Played around with the hue a bit, hoping you would be diving right in , pluck it apart and see how it was done. No better way to learn than the freebies and tutorials
My 2010 styles have been a huge success and I have been humbled by the many wonderful responses I have received over the past weeks. I hope I can keep you all happy , so I'll be back to work as of today !

Have fun ( while enjoying the day)

The freebie is on the website http://www.outsidethebox.name and you will find it under the template>freebies

Anita

Re: New Freebie from outsidethebox.name

Postby jgsjarz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:55 am

Thanks so much for the freebie. I'm very curious to see how you do the bars. I assume that you're using masking which I'm just now trying to get my arms around.

Janet

Postby HunnyB » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Well, aren't you a little sweetie!!!! :D
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby Ron » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Hi Anita
I would like to thank you for the style - I downloaded it earlier and have torn it apart to learn - I've made some sense of things thanks to you - it was like the teaching a man to fish parable ....thanks very much !!!
Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Postby anitaemile » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Hey thanks guy. I am glad you got something out of it Ron. I had this thing made following up the horizontal bars from the hocus pocus series, and I had the hardest time to figure out how to get this done. Just turning everything 90 degrees was not gonna do it, but other than solving that problem I stumbled into many others. Sometimes you leave a project and the next day you just scratch your head and go: how the heck did I do this yesterday? This was one of those.

Postby PhotoMagicCreations » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:08 am

Thanks, Anita! It was really nice of you to, again, share your talent with us.

I love freebees :)

Kelly

Postby becky_calif » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:12 am

WOW! You are most generous with your design styles! Your slides seem effortless for you to create, and in my opinion that’s a sign of someone who either loves what they do or who is good at it…I think you’re both. You just have an excellent talent and artistry.
Becky
Becky

Postby anitaemile » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 am

Becky
That is one heck of a compliment you just gave me ! Thank you.
What more can I say?

Have fun

Anita http://www.outsidethebox.name

Postby ernie » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:54 am

Ditto to Ron's comments! Not only are you a giver, but also a fine teacher.
Ernie

Postby newtcruiser » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:51 am

Well done Anita, and thanks for the freebie.

Linda :lol:

Return to ProShow Marketplace