New at the Frame Locker

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

New at the Frame Locker

Postby im42n8 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:05 am

Barbara at The Frame Locker has come out with two new sets of very, very nice offerings.

The first is The Good Egg. This set was built for use in both ProShow Gold or Producer. Not just for Easter, this set is appropriate for all new beginnings: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Anniversaries, Birthdays, you name it! 6 styles to chose from for both Gold and Producer. http://www.theframelocker.com/thegoodegg.html

The second is the Steel Pole Gallery. This one is unique in that you can easily build your own framing appropriate to your images and how you want them to appear in your show. It's a kit filled with steel parts and fittings for building frames and backgrounds that are uniquely your own, the result being that you can use the kit for multiple slide shows, each of them different. http://www.theframelocker.com/steelpolegallery.html

Visit soon ... Don't miss out!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: New at the Frame Locker

Postby BarbaraC » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 am

My goodness, Dale! Here I was, keeping a low profile, not planning to do much beyond the newsletter I sent out yesterday and the alteration in my signature, and you yanked me right out of my little corner. :lol:

"Steel Pole Gallery" involves an idea that I struggled with, not knowing if people would enjoy playing with a construction set, not knowing if they wanted to do some of the work themselves. It remains to be seen how many want the materials and hardware so they can "roll their own." It's actually a very easy set to work with. Only requirement is basic skills in an image editor, which I believe most have.

Thanks, Dale!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby anitaemile » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:07 am

Hi Barbara

That steel pole set is awesome. I think that is such a clever idea. With some fantasy you can do all kinds of stuff with this. From swinging your images from a steel frame to filling in an entire steel construction. I love it !

Anita

Postby BarbaraC » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:41 am

Anita, an image swinging from a steel frame sounds perilous, but sliding down a pole sounds both safe and fun. :D

I'm probably going to build more construction kits, but first I have to recover from this one. I'll bet you know precisely what I mean about having to recover.

Barbara

Postby anitaemile » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 am

Barbara
Yeah, I guess I know: You are probably still -steel- pole dancing in your dreams :D

Postby BarbaraC » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:55 am

Oh no! I'm way too old for pole dancing! :lol:

Barbara

Postby anitaemile » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 pm

In your dreams everything should be possible ! :D

Return to ProShow Marketplace