www.yourmovingpictures.com

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

www.yourmovingpictures.com

Postby VidQueen » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:23 am

I've been in business for six years, this is the latest update of my website. I've used Producer for a year, PSG the six months or so before that and After Effects and Premiere the first 4 1/2 years. Let me just say that the introduction of Producer has increased my productivity by about 200%! I can create a 150 photo video in one day. (I charge $2.00 per photo, so I could earn $300 per day if the work flow was steady...which it isn't!)

I know there are a lot of people who are interested in starting such a business. I've been working out of my home for six years, and I love every minute of it! If any one has any questions about photo/video businesses, I'd be happy to answer them!

Postby marmart » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:20 am

Hi Vidqueen!

I guess I didn't realize YOU were Choice Backgrounds!! I have purchased most of your templates for PSP and several backgrounds and I just want to say Thank you! :) Keep'em coming!!

Mary

Postby nannybear » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:57 pm

Well you know what I think Jenn! I promote you all the time. How is the 6 and 12 piece coming?? Take care Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

More Templates

Postby VidQueen » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:00 pm

Thanks for your comments, Mary and Jan. As with just about every owner of a ProShow Product...I'm waiting for 3.0 to come out! I'm beta testing it, but they aren't through with all the bugs yet, so I'm not quite comfortable creating new templates in it. I really can't wait for Gold 3.0. Although it won't allow for templates, that's practically irrelevant to me because all of my "templates" are sold as shows anyway. I'll create a bunch of shows for Gold 3.0 that people can use just like templates in Producer (without the nifty drag and drop feature, though, they'll have to replace the files...but still...layers!!)

As for the backgrounds, I'm workin feverishly on a new bundle of Christmas backgrounds. Weddings will be next!

Thanks again for the input....the more the merrier!

Jen

Postby marmart » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:53 am

Hi Jen, thanks for the heads up!!

mary

Return to ProShow Marketplace