All In Denim - for ProShow Gold

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

All In Denim - for ProShow Gold

Postby cherub » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 am

Hi ProShow Gold users,

I haven't forgotten the promise that I made for the New Year to make something for Gold users too.

I have installed Gold on my computer and made my first show in ProShow Gold, trying very hard to forget about keyframes, masks, and any other fancy stuff found in Producer.
I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by Gold, and that I enjoyed it very much. I like Gold a lot !

But, when I tried my hand at making slide styles from my show, I was a bit disappointed. There are big differences in the way Gold and Producer 4.1 display the names of the styles, and because of this, I could not make groups of styles for each effect, as I originally planned.

Instead, I've chosen a kind of template (mock template) that pretty much resembles the format found in Producer and that gives you full representation of the needed pictures, with layer names just like in a style, and with full guidance on what kind of pictures to insert in each and every layer.
I hope that you will find this format easy to use, and that you will like All In Denim which is based on one of my Producer Collection of Styles.

Last edited by cherub on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Styles & Template (?) for Gold

Postby BarbaraC » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Mona, you did a super job on this. If you hadn't said it was done for Gold, I would have assumed it was pure Producer. Excellent!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to ProShow Marketplace