NEW Kaleidoscopic fun Styles at outsidethebox.name

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Re: NEW Kaleidoscopic fun Styles at outsidethebox.name

Postby anitaemile » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Deb

Thanks. I think that one is my favorite one also. I am already working on new styles, and there will be at least one that will give some kind of similar effect ( playing around with perspectives ), and will have different variations that will each give an entire different view.

Anita

mdadams1

Postby mdadams1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Are your fun styles "Kaleidoscopic Fun" designed for Proshow Gold or Producer?

Mike Adams

Postby Ron » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi Anita
Your creativity is edgey, both bundles are truly outside the box. I'm sorry for I can't say this is your best yet for that will be dimishing the earlier sets. Great job
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Postby anitaemile » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 am

Ron

Thank for that great compliment! It sure made me blush . :)
Working on two more sets, but so once in a while the brain clogs up a little with all that other stuff a person has to do on a daily basis. I like to combine graphics with effects. Creating and applying graphics into stlyles and templates is way more work- usually-,but playing around with effects is more rewarding for they bring new ideas more rapidly.

Anita

Postby dvdsbybetsy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:51 am

Love the new Kaleidoscopic Styles...as do my clients! Wonderful. Thank you so much for your creativity.

Postby anitaemile » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 am

Mike

I missed your post earlier, but I hope you read the previous answers I had given to some questions > I am very sorry to say that these styles are too complicated for Gold , and will only work in Producer.

Betsy

I am glad you like the styles and I very much appreciate the feedback, since I always wonder if everyone is able to utilize the styles and templates without any problems.
Soon there will be more styles posted. I will keep you up to date

Greetings

Previous

Return to ProShow Marketplace