SeeMona's Blog - Collection of Styles 3 just released

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Re: SeeMona's Blog - Collection of Styles 3 just released

Postby cherub » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:15 am

silverfox wrote:Mona, You did it again.
Only one word "FANTABULOUS"
This one is on our "to buy" list.

silverfox in Central California waiting for rain storm.

Thank you !
Our weather forecast is rain storms too, but only next Monday. :D

Postby becky_calif » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:59 am

Mona,
Nice job on your latest styles collection. I feel like I have more then enough styles that rotate, stack, carousal and such and like your fresh ideas of the rotating doors and slicing styles. I add your diamond fade in and flower video mask to the fresh ideas categories. Had you considered offering to sell additional video masks that we could substitute for the flowers..say squares, pinwheels, whatever you came up with? I for one would be interested in that.

Keep up the good work, I always look forward to your new releases.
Becky

Enjoyed your photos from Amalfi Coast, my avatar pic was actually taken in Positano
Becky

Postby cherub » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi Becky,

Thank you so much for the nice words.
Yes, I've been thinking about other options like the flowers transition, and I do have some more ideas. :wink: :D
I'm happy that you like this kind of effect.

All my best,

Postby debngar » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:28 pm

cherub wrote:Thanks Debbie and Anita !

Debbie,
It was a pleasure to animate the "turn over" effect using your pictures of cats :D
Actually I'm not sure of the term to use in English. Is it to "turn over" or to "turn up" ?
When I first made the show and then uploaded to YouTube, I used "turn over".
Then, I played a cards game on the computer, and noticed that the help file uses the term "turn the cards up" :D
So, I named the styles "Turn Up".
So, which one is it?

I don't think it matters that much. In this case though, I like "turn over".

If a person is looking at a playing card, only one side has the decorative side, the other is the side with the denomination and suit. If the decorative side is facing the viewer, the card is considered "face down". If the denomination and suit is in view, the card is considered "face up".

Since the style shows equal similar types of pictures regardless of the side in view, there is no real face up or down. So "turn over" seems to be a good description in this case.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby cherub » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Since the style shows equal similar types of pictures regardless of the side in view, there is no real face up or down. So "turn over" seems to be a good description in this case.

Thanks Debbie, now I got it! :D :D

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Very nice Mona (and I love the way you used the pictures of my fuzzy white creatures !). Definitely going to have to spend some time working with styles - used right, they can really add to a production. Keep up the good work !! :D

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Previous

Return to ProShow Marketplace