FPVP Style Bundlet Carousels II Release

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

FPVP Style Bundlet Carousels II Release

Postby im42n8 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:47 pm

I finally was able to put together the next carousels bundlet. This set of carousels was provided in Volumes 3, 4, and 5 and is composed of 5 different carousels in 4:3 and 16:9 formats. There are 2 landscape carousels and 3 portrait carousels.

Carousels III (from volumes 5 and the as yet unreleased 6) is being worked on and should be available in the not too distant future!

YouTube Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AvahPoaQKM
http://fenimorephotovides.com/PSP (review from a selection in the playlist)

Photodex Share Version
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=155201

Dale
Last edited by im42n8 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: FPVP Style Bundlet Carousels II Release

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Dale, though I've seen the (excellent!) styles previously, I had to come here and tell you that this video is really nicely done. It has professional quality throughout, which I speaks for the quality of the product.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby AMD » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Dale,

I purchased your Vol. 1 some time ago and have really used and enjoyed it. I have been wanting to explore your latest volume or two but can't seem to find the demos on your site--only Vol. 1 demo. I can access the order link--just not the viewing one. Am I missing a button or link somewhere? I am trying to look at them while the ole credit card is still smoking--before it cools down too much!

Thanks,
Ann

Postby im42n8 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Thanx Barbara,

Much appreciated! I thought I'd only have 2 carousel bundlets but with the work that I'm doing on vol 6, I ended up with too many carousels to put in one bundlet (I didn't want them to get close to the same size as a bundle!) -- Carousels III is hopefully due out in a week or two (time - willing). Lots of development work I hadn't counted on.

I'm trying to keep the quality high. What the users will get is a very professional appearance. A lot of work but I hope folks will appreciate the results they get!

Anne,

The site has a slightly different design than before. I guess I'm going to have to put some instructions on the new feature! Since the videos are now part of a playlist from YouTube, there is a little mailslot like button to the right of the arrow (play) button. Click on that and a carousel of all of the available videos appears. Move the cursor over the thumbnails that appear, the name of each demo appears. Click on the one you want to view and it starts playing!

(I just fixed the web page to be more explicit!)

Thanx!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).

lahazard

Postby lahazard » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Hello Dale,

I recently purchased Vol 2 and Vol 5 of your styles and wanted to write that I very much appreciate the quality and the professional appearance your styles are providing for some of the shows I am working on. I look forward to Vol 6 (as well as to eventually picking up 1,3, and 4.)

And I agree with Barbara about your demo videos....

Very nicely done.

They were quite helpful in allowing me to visually realize the potential benefits of adding your styles to my toolbox.

Louis

Postby im42n8 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am

Wow Louis!

Thanx very much! Highly appreciated. It's nice to know I'm helping to make a difference after all that hard work. :D

Dale

Return to ProShow Marketplace