FPVP Style Bundlet Carousels I Release

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

FPVP Style Bundlet Carousels I Release

Postby im42n8 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:32 pm

I finally was able to put together a bundlet composed of only carousels. This set of carousels were provided in Volumes 1 and 2.

Hopefully I'll be able to provide Carousels II (from volumes 4, 5, and the as yet unreleased 6) in the not too distant future!

Photodex Share Site
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=155201

YouTube Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If_vpmd9qvg
(If this reports an error it's because it's still being processed.... but should be available soon!)

Dale
Last edited by im42n8 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: FPVP Style Bundlet Carousels I Release

Postby cherub » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Dale,
Good idea!

But, how would you define a "carousel" effect as opposed to any other moving effect of pictures from side A to B to C?
Just wondering if I have any carousel style and that I'm not aware of it :D

Re: FPVP Style Bundlet Carousels I Release

Postby im42n8 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:32 am

Mona,

Hard to say exactly. If multiple images were displayable/displayed on a single slide, that qualified. If I could extend the display of the multiple images then that really counted.

I guess you have to look at them to see. A carousel was easy to define if multiple images were presented and sequentially displayed. Other types fit less well into the definition.

Whatever, each took a heck of a lot of time to build and bullet-proof (sorta) ... so that they'd work with multiple image sizes and still look the same as they played.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to ProShow Marketplace