SeeMona's Blog: Christmas & Hanukkah Styles

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

SeeMona's Blog: Christmas & Hanukkah Styles

Postby cherub » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm

For those of you who don't receive my newsletter:

There are two new packs of styles at "SeeMona's Blog" for the coming Holiday Season:

Christmas Styles
and
Hanukkah Styles

Both packs make extensive use of modifiers, masks and gradients to create beautiful and festive effects for your shows.
And, of course, both are excellent tools for learning some new techniques in Producer. :D

Also, don't forget to download the style "Holiday Lights" from the section "Members Created Files" of this forum.

I hope that you'll like all of them :D

Re: SeeMona's Blog: Christmas & Hanukkah Styles

Postby debngar » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi Mona,

I'd seen your Christmas "styles" show but just now noticed the Hanukkah show demo. While I may not ever need to make a Hannukah show, it has some really nice components throughout. Very clever how you thought to present some of the design elements to the screen. Certain things I completely missed the first time but picked up on them the second time through. Some of these elements are understated but made the show stand out from the norm, like the glow of the candles, the reflections and pattern in the background behind the flashing lights.

Nice job!
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby Barkingmad » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:29 pm

I just love the lighting of the candles in the Hannukah styles - on my 'wish' list .. for future ... when my ship comes in ... it seems to have been lost at sea for quite some time, and as yet is not in sight :lol:
Shaz BMad
"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood." Henry Mille

Postby cherub » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Thank you Debbie and Shaz !

Hanukkah is the Festival of Lights, so I did my best to convey the lights of the flames.
I worked very hard on the animation of the lighting of the candles on the Menorah, and the general effect of this introductory slide, so I'm glad that you say it's looking good.
I also liked to play with the geometric effects of the Star of David, and I enjoyed the modifiers in that slide.

Shaz, I'm waiting for your ship too !!! :D

Postby cherub » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Just wanted to let everybody know that I have added some "free with purchase" styles to the Christmas pack of styles.

Christmas Card
and
Christmas Styles Add-On

Hope you like them.
Happy holidays everybody. :D

Return to ProShow Marketplace