Dilyla's Designs - Officially open for business

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Re: Dilyla's Designs - Officially open for business

Postby AMD » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Congratulations, Dilyla,

I just gazed at your site briefly since it is so late here; will check it out some more tomorrow! It really looks great with some nice products. I am sure I shall be visiting it often.

Ann

Postby psychogramma » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 am

Hi Diana,
The site is great! Easy to load, easy to navigate.
The amount of product offered is huge, fine in detail and well presented.
Good luck to you in your venture. May all the best come your way and the troubles make a wrong turn trying to get there.

Be well and enjoy ALL!
Cathy

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby dilyla » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:19 am

Colleen - Thank you for the well wishes. Glad you found enough to interest to spend an hour & some things you'd never seen before! These are all designs I've used over the last ten years in selling slideshows. I have a huge stash -- and lots just need converting over to Proshow use. It's slow going, but hopefully there will be much more to come that you've never seen done before! :D

Ann - Thank you! Visit all you want :) and if you've any questions on anything you see, I'm just the click of a button away -- either off the site or a PM here!

Cathy - Thank you for all the compliments, too. I'm glad you found the site easy to navigate & lots of choices. I've designed lots of websites over the years, but found my own to be the hardest to figure out what I wanted to do! :D And, I love that quote about troubles making a wrong turn -- never have heard that before! I'll have to print that out and put it on my monitor. :D

Thanks again to all of you!

- Diana
Dilyla's Designs
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

Postby SandyB » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:49 am

Diana!
Your website is awesome!
CHEERS and BEST WISHES!
Sandy
Connecting Who You Are With What You Love To Do

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby dilyla » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Sandy!

OH.... how I've missed those cute graphics in all your posts while I was away from the forum this summer! :D They've always made me smile 'cause you put so much darn effort in picking out "just the right one."

Thanks, friend!

- Diana
Dilyla's Designs

Postby trulytango » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:57 am

Hi Diana... I only had time for a brief visit to your site when you first posted, but I am back to tell you I think it is brilliant! I love the baby/wedding sections - such choice and variety... and your full wedding template is simply stunning!

Truly inspired at this end
Iris :D
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby im42n8 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:46 am

Diana,

Wow! You've done a lot of work on your site! I like it! Lots of good stuff. Nicely laid out and implemented.

Wish you all the best that's for sure. It's amazing how much work goes into just getting all this neat stuff out the door!

Welcome to the small (and growing) group that's helping the users of Producer/Gold get a great quality show done!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby dilyla » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:38 am

Iris --

Thanks for taking the time to visit a second time! Baby 'stuff' is one I really enjoy trying to come up with ideas for. I think it stems from my longing to turn back time and have a little one in the house again. :( I remember thinking at the time I was doing Ecru & Lace for a particular bride that that was a sign of the times, too. Fewer & fewer traditional white weddings. (I think I'm just getting old!! Sigh....)

With your design sense, if I've inspired YOU, I'll take that as a HUGE compliment!

Dale --

Glad you liked the site & designs! And, I truly appreciate you commenting & for the compliments! It's particularly flattering coming from a Proshower like you... there's been many a time over the last couple of years I've gotten headaches trying to figure out how you've implemented some technique in a show you've shared. :D

As for the work involved getting this stuff put together & working correctly on a website ... WHEW! You & everyone else definitely know what THAT'S like! There were times I was tempted to throw in the towel & just say "Forget it!!" But, in the end, my stubborn-side prevailed.

Again, sincere thanks to you both.

- Diana
Dilyla's Designs

Postby saramcd » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Wow!! Very well done.
Great stuff.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi Diana,
Geez, when you launch a Website, you really mean business! Smiles. So many great ways to add special touches to our shows using your styles, animations, etc. Really top-notch site. I am very excited for you! Way to go!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby dilyla » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Sara - Thanks! I appreciate you taking the time to visit!

Stephanie - :D Thanks a bunch! I had to force myself to stop adding to the site just so I could get it 'off the ground.' I feel like now I can relax a little & add more at a more leisurely pace.

Thanks again to you both!

- Diana
Dilyla's Designs

Postby PhotoMagicCreations » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:37 am

Diana,

What a fantastic website. It is easy to find things and is very eye appealing. You have come up with some great ideas. I will definately be shopping at your site soon.

Kelly

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby dilyla » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:59 am

Thank you, Kelly! :) I'd worried about how easy the site was going to be to navigate. Glad you found it easy to find things. It was hard to determine when *I* naturally knew where everything was. Thanks for taking the time to look around!

- Diana
Dilyla's Designs

Postby Slidewizards » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Very Nice I'm sure I'll be ordering some stuff soon. Larry :D

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby dilyla » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Hi, Larry & thanks for checking out my site. I appreciate it!!

- Diana
Dilyla's Designs

PreviousNext

Return to ProShow Marketplace