Dilyla's Designs - Officially open for business

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Re: Dilyla's Designs - Officially open for business

Postby nannybear » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Awesome Awesome!!! So well presented, just took a quick peek but will in depthh more. Love the colors, great navigation and just brill! hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby dilyla » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:16 am

Hi, Jan, and thanks!

So, you like my website colors? Notice that your logo is along the same hue? :D

Go back anytime & take a deeper look at my website. Would love to hear your opinion!

- Diana
Dilyla's Designs
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

LeeLee

Postby LeeLee » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:10 am

Well done! I have you bookmarked too. I loved the "win-win" idea generator. I can't tell you how many times I've thought "I wish I could have someone produce that effect for me"! Great idea--and I'll be sending you my laundry list of "wish I had that".

LeeLee

Postby kojaysnana » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Hi Dianna,

I know this is a late response, but I just recently upgraded to producer and found your site. A while back I was looking for different memorial slide styles. I found two great ones on your site and I am happy. I love your site and will be placing orders (have already placed one :D )!

This is a great forum-thanks to everyone!!

Previous

Return to ProShow Marketplace