wedding templates roses hearts and doves now all formats

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

wedding templates roses hearts and doves now all formats

Postby anitaemile » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:32 pm

[color=#4080FF]The wedding template roses, hearts and doves is now available in both formats. [/color]

Finished a series of wedding templates which soon will be posted and for sale on my website ( pending)
I might need to do some tweaking first.
SO this is not about the pictures, since all images are just to fill the template
Besides the roses hearts and doves I added the little gnome, first walking with his empty wheel barrow , and later , in a later part , to return with a diamond ring. Just a funny addition.
opening template wedding roses hearts and doves
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 8265&alb=0
part 2 template wedding roses hearts and doves
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 8263&alb=0
part 3 wedding template roses hearts and doves
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 8268&alb=0
part 4 wedding template roses hearts and doves
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 8269&alb=0

Anita
Last edited by anitaemile on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: wedding templates roses hearts and doves

Postby cherub » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 am

Anita,
Why don't you continue your previous post?
And why double post in the Samples section too ?

Postby texan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:37 am

Anita:

Excellent job.....I look forward to your release.......

I will use your templates...
Texan

Postby czali » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:23 am

I have been meaning to ask this question in regards to everyone making templates, styles, etc. When you sell items such as this, how do you get around copyright issues? For instance in this example there is a pic of roses that I am sure was purchased royatly-free. But...just b/c it is royalty-free, it usually does not give you rights to re-sell that picture. Barbara's site makes sense to me b/c she proably makes all the items she sells. Maybe I am missing something. Just was wondering.....Anyone?

Colleen

Postby cherub » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:58 am

czali wrote:I have been meaning to ask this question in regards to everyone making templates, styles, etc. When you sell items such as this, how do you get around copyright issues? For instance in this example there is a pic of roses that I am sure was purchased royatly-free. But...just b/c it is royalty-free, it usually does not give you rights to re-sell that picture. Barbara's site makes sense to me b/c she proably makes all the items she sells. Maybe I am missing something. Just was wondering.....Anyone?
Colleen

Colleen,
I don't know about Anita, but my styles and templates are based only on graphic files that I've created myself.
Just like Barbara, I invest quite a lot of time in every single frame, background or any other decoration that is being used in my style/template.
The pictures that are used to demonstrate how the style/template works, are just that - for demonstration only.
They are not for sale.

Postby anitaemile » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:25 am

Hi

To answer your questions Colleen: I make the graphics myself , so these are not items I have taken from anyone. All pictures used in the shows are not included , but , like Mona said, just for showing purpose . By the way, most of the wedding pictures are my own wedding pictures and I will supply the show filled with just my own pictures for people who find working with pictures filled psh files easier, but otherwise there will be no pictures . Many of the background graphics are all made in outside editor and pictures used in backgrounds are usually provided by a neighbor who is a commercial photographer or from my own ( self taken ) collection .
To answer Mona's questions: I posted these four shows in a new post because I made big changes in the previous posted parts, and posting it in both template and show section might give me more feedback, since not all people will visit both.

Anita.

Postby czali » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:55 am

Wow! I can only imagine how much work goes into something like this. I sometimes think about ideas and then always stumble across that thought.

Anita,

I think your works looks really good. Good Luck with it!

Colleen

Postby anitaemile » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 am

Thank you Colleen

It is indeed very, very time consuming, so you might say it is more an obsession than a job. I made the 4 part template for someone who didn't want to pay big $$ for a slide show, but wanted a template for 100 pictures instead. The hard part is that usually many people who don't know how to make a show , don't know much about getting around working with templates either, and long templates require lots of explaining. For $50 I sold this 4 some, but I still have to send back and forth lots of tutorials on how to get it to be and individual project ( instead of a very long show). Because I am only just beginning I don;t mind, since I learn from all of this. Customers can be very demanding, but that is very understandable, and I like to meet their needs as much as I can, but I have already figured out that I need to get everything really well explained and documented into the product I sell. I am also considering re-naming each individual image , like : replaceable landscape 001 or something, so people know what to do with the empty places in their template show. I very often use an image on top of the same image as it's mask. This works very easy for me when the formatting is just right on the background. The client can then replace the non masked image , while the masked image still will be there , invisible , setting the boundaries for the picture underneath.

And.. in the process you learn so many tricks to get something working ....

Anita.

Return to ProShow Marketplace