You missed it--again

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

You missed it--again

Postby BarbaraC » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:24 am

Two days ago, another Frame Locker newsletter was sent out, and since then, subscribers have been happily downloading yet another freebie. Sign yourself up at The Frame Locker, and I'll send you the latest newsletter so that you, too, can download a short series of an ancient book complete with frames. Shy about subscribing for the single reason of getting something for free? Don't be. If I were you, I'd do it in a New York minute. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Re: You missed it--again

Postby Astra » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 am

Barbara,

you have such a great way to encourage and invite to action.
- Hey, you are "One Great Marketing Person" !!!

I'll do it, then - thanks for invitation.

Alexandra

Postby BarbaraC » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:47 am

Alexandra, I'll be watching for your subscription request while that ancient book awaits!

Barbara

Postby cherub » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 am

I like the Pottery ! :D
I remember that a few (quite a few!) year back, in my last trip to England, we visited the Lake District.
I liked to stop in every single window and just watch the Beatrix Potter decorations. They had them on almost everything in those parts !
You did a great job on these illustrations, Barbara ! :D

Postby BarbaraC » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:58 am

Thanks, Mona! Working on those illustrations took a bit longer than they might have had I not kept wandering off in my head to early childhood memories, one of which involved the great big stuffed toy my brother had. It was Peter Rabbit, which he dearly loved. It got worn and torn and exceedingly dirty, and my mother thought she could hide it in the closet, and my brother would soon forget it. Right. She had to "discover" where Peter Rabbit had hopped off to so my brother would once again be a happy little boy. Me? I had a sawdust-stuffed teddy bear that one day exploded.

Barbara

Postby ChrissyC » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi Barbara, I downloaded your free old book and already put into action, it's the opening slide for each of my mothers grandchildren, their picture on the right, their name and birthdate went on the left side, I tilted the book slightly on the slide I just LOVE your free gift.....what a generous friend you are..... :D
thank you so much.....
hugggs, Chrissy

Postby BarbaraC » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Chrissy, I'm so glad you were able to use my poor "orphan" right away. If I dug around some more, I'd probably find other such goodies because I've a tendency to create things for just one show and then move on. Why should they sit here on my hard drive doing nothing at all?

Barbara

Postby ChrissyC » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:28 pm

I'll adopt every orphan you have and make sure they get a good home! It seems everyone likes to give me things, like my son and grandson who downsized from a home to an apt and could't take Vince's TWO Bearded Dragon Lizards!! so guess where they live now??? at Gramma'd house! Clara and Elvis..LOLOLOLOL Clara promptly dug a hole and laid a clutch of eggs..OMG
How could I say no when my grandson looks at me with those blue eyes full of tears and says Gramma if they don't live at your house Dad said we have to sell them....sigh......I'm such a pushover....chuckle
You'll find me every afternoon in my kitchen making the lizards a salad topped off with a side of crickets!
hugggs, Chrissy

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:29 am

There must be the making of a slide show coming there Chrissy. How do you look after 20 newly hatched lizards?
Briancbb (Brian, Clown by birth)
Thanks Al for the signature
Producer v6.0 Build 3410

Postby BarbaraC » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 am

Chrissy, listen to Brian!!!

Barbara

Return to ProShow Marketplace