You missed it...again

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

You missed it...again

Postby BarbaraC » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:44 am

Not receiving The Frame Locker newsletter? Do you know why? It's because you haven't subscribed, and if you haven't subscribed, then you also don't have access to the newest freebie, something we all love coming across. You also missed the announcement of two new products along with the fact that the Locker's elves got together with the Choice Background elves, sharing a few things for the Fourth of July. But it's not too late. Go over to The Frame Locker, subscribe, and the wee elves will send out the latest news. Furthermore, you won't have to deal with the dead links all the poor current subscribers were scratching their heads over. (The elves did it. I didn't.)

Below is a preview of the new "Fireworks!" set.

Barbara

P.S. to Mike: I can't get rid of the trash at the end with "&rel=0" here in the forum?

The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Re: You missed it...again

Postby jrosenthal » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Barbara

I subscribe to your newsletter, but on the last one a few days back, I was not able to open the link to the freebies, I did end up buying $40 worth of frames though :P, you do wonderful work.

Jack

Postby debngar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Adjust the link to read http://.....

There was a small typo which read https:// which resulted in the page load error. It happened to me too but it was just a typo.

So if you click on the link in the original newsletter and it had the "s" in the address, just delete that letter and all should work fine.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 pm

BarbaraC wrote:P.S. to Mike: I can't get rid of the trash at the end with "&rel=0" here in the forum?

I can only manipulate the YouTube code so much to make it viewable in the forum threads. Consider it a consequence of the free advertising you're getting here at the forum. :D

Mike

Postby jrosenthal » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:58 am

Thanks Debbie for the info, would have never thought of that

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:57 am

mgregg99 wrote:I can only manipulate the YouTube code so much to make it viewable in the forum threads. Consider it a consequence of the free advertising you're getting here at the forum. :D

So, it's almost free. I'll take it!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to ProShow Marketplace