Shatter Mask Transition (similar to Photodex Demo)

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Re: Shatter Mask Transition (similar to Photodex Demo)

Postby PhotoBob » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Thank you Jennifer
What I was wanting to do is start one of my videos off with a title and credits that will shatter and then my show will begin. Whether it works or not, I am going to still buy it...LOL.... I love purchasing and using what you produce.
Bob
Producer V5, PS CS6, Lightroom 5, Olympus OMD E-M5
BS Ed Indiana State university, MS Ed Indiana University

Esteemed Member

Postby joemav57 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Jennifer

i bought your Shatter Mask Transition this morning and just finally got around to play with it. I truly love it. Thank you so much for creating and offering this very unique slide style. I just incorporated it into a H.S. Baseball slideshow I am currently just starting. It definitely has the impact I was looking for. :D
PSP 7, Photoshop CS6, Nikon D3100.

Postby debngar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:48 pm

joemav57 wrote:Jennifer

-snip-I just incorporated it into a H.S. Baseball slideshow I am currently just starting. It definitely has the impact I was looking for. :D

I envision a baseball png zooming from behind a layer window or something, comes through and shatters the glass.

Do you have plans to post your show when you're finished with it?
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Previous

Return to ProShow Marketplace