Styles Bundle for PSP v4

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

Styles Bundle for PSP v4

Postby im42n8 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Well, I've jumped into the market of providing some Proshow Producer Styles. I've put together a bundle of 14 useful slide styles in both SD (4:3) and HD (16:9). These are fairly robust styles and generally make extensive use of masks to allow for various different image sizes. So, they'll only work in Producer and not Gold.

If you might be interested you can check the demo video out here:
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=148411

or on the actual site here: http://FenimorePhotoVideos.com/PSP

• 2 Portraits from 1 (A portrait image rotates on edge to reveal 2 additional portrait images)
• Page Curl, Full Page 1 (2 landscape images)
• Page Curl, Full Page 2 (A landscape image is peeled away to reveal a portrait image)
• Page Curl, Portrait 1 (A portrait is peeled from the page to reveal the landscape image below it)
• Page Curl, Portrait 2 (A portrait is peeled away to reveal a 2nd portrait. It fades to reveal the background image)
• Framed 1 (A frame that increases in size while the image in it also increases in size)
• Framed 2 (This frame stays the same size while the image within the frame changes size)
• Framed 3 (This frame is framed by a another frame. Each increases in size while the image within does too)
• 3By Portrait Fall Off 1 (3 image flit about the screen, come together and then align side by side. The fall off the screen when they're done)
• 3By Portrait Fall Off 2 (Another version of the one above. The images align side by side by a different means)
• 2x2 Landscape by 2 (A total of 8 images are revealed 4 at a time. 2 Images rotate around to reveal the other 4)
• 2 Portraits Merge over Image (2 portrait images transition from the screen by moving into each other)
• Curve Zoom and Fade Away (The image being viewed changes size and leaves the screen; 3 times it does this)
• View Column Image Pro (A column of images are on the left. Each image pointed to is displayed to the right of the column. Allows multiple sized images, landscape or portrait, for your source images.

Dale
Last edited by im42n8 on Mon May 11, 2009 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: Styles Bundle for PSP v4

Postby Anna J » Fri May 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi Dale,

My brain thanks you. It did not want to exert the energy to even try to learn how you made those slides. :lol: Between you, Barbara, Iris, Jennifer, Mona, and Jan (any others?), the rest of us can sit at our computers being fat, dumb, and lazy...and still be thought to be geniuses by our relatives and friends. I LOVE IT!! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to purchase a small part of your expertise.

Best of luck in your new venture.

Anna
Anna

Postby cherub » Fri May 08, 2009 7:41 pm

This is a very nice selection of styles, Dale.

Welcome to our little group !

Wishing you all the best ! :D

Postby im42n8 » Fri May 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Thanx Anna!

Yep, these aren't a run of the mill set of styles. A bit more robust ... and complicated (most of them)! There are very few graphics files involved and those that are included are simple and pretty generic. Other than that, it's entirely PSP generated effects. There's a graphic included for the page curl and I used a white rectangular graphic for another style.

Mona and Jennifer led the way! It probably won't be long before there are a few other inventive folks providing these things!

Mona, I just hope I got the bugs worked out! It's more work and time than I expected (beyond the initial development work!!)! :D

Dale
Last edited by im42n8 on Sun May 10, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).

Postby trulytango » Fri May 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi Dale :D

Great to see you are utilising your undoubted expertise... these styles are brilliant!

Good luck with your new venture - wishing you all the best 8)

TTFN
Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby Frankie » Sat May 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi Dale,
I just purchased your bundle. It loaded like a charm - and the purchasing and downloading were simple and fast. I'm finally going to have a chance to make a new show. I've been busy with other projects since the new Producer format came out. Now, I have two videos to make. I hope the brain synapses haven't gotten too fuzzy over all this time. Thanks for your bundle. It looks great and will be a big help to me.

Frankie

Postby BarbaraC » Sun May 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Photodex is going to have to eat its heart out if you keep this up, Dale. Very nicely realized! I particularly liked your "Curve Zoom and Fade Away" style. It has a subtlety to it that attracts me.

Just one thing left for you to do, and it's to put a big FAT link to yourself in your signature. Don't be shy. Toot your own horn. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Sun May 10, 2009 6:25 pm

BarbaraC wrote:Just one thing left for you to do, and ....

that's make some good ones usable for both PSG and PSP users :mrgreen:
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby im42n8 » Sun May 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Dick

Unfortunately, most of my styles involve masks and keyframes. A couple have modifiers too.

The closest to being Gold compatible is the Curve Zoom and Fade Away. It's pretty simple. I thought at first it was compatible with Gold ... and then I realized that it's multiple zooms in one slide which means keyframes ... which means no Gold! (but I can tell you how it was done!).

The page curl can't be done without masks ... unfortunately (as far as I can tell).

I've been building these things in my own shows for awhile now. Or variations thereof. Because of the different cameras I've used to take all my pictures over the years, it means different file sizes. That meant that in some cases I had to build the masks into the slide (that eventually became a style) because I needed the images to all look about the same size (and no editing in a photo editor) when played in the show.

However, I think if I give the next batch some thought, there might be something I can create that'd work well in Gold too. I'm so tied to those darned keyframes and masks tho to create my special effects! :D

Dale
Last edited by im42n8 on Mon May 11, 2009 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Deb » Sun May 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Oooooh thanks Dale!!! Those girls are going to have to keep on their toes with you around!!! :lol:

I just spent a very frustrating 15 mins trying to figure out how to get the slide styles into Producer ... so for any other poor sole who downloads your slidestyles (or any others!) and has no idea what to do - this is what you do!!!

Buy them, download them and unzip them! Then open up Proshow, and drop a photo into the timeline (you don't need to save this show so just grab any pic!) then click on the Style Tab, click on Manage Styles. A new window will open that has the option to import - simply click on import and collect your slide styles from wherever you saved them. I did them one at a time - not sure if you can do a few at a time .... ?????

Anyway, I know that this would be obvious to most PSP users but sometimes the brain takes a while to kick in!!! :wink:

Thanks again Dale - I am going to go play with all these new styles now!!! :D

Postby Diane48 » Sun May 10, 2009 8:00 pm

Thanks Dale. I have just bought your slide styles and imported them with no trouble at all. I think they are all great and have some simple yet interesting effects. My biggest problem is I am going on holidays tomorrow so won't be able to use them for three weeks!! Now that does take the shine off a holiday! :cry:
Cheers, Diane :)

Postby im42n8 » Mon May 11, 2009 6:31 am

Dummy me! :? I gave instructions in the zip file comment on how to get the styles into PSP by copying them into the folder where the styles are located (that's the direct way). I forgot completely about the IMPORT function! :D Thanx Deb!

Have fun on your vacation Diane! That's gotta be WAY more fun than playing on the computer!

Dale

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Mon May 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Well, it's about time Dale! You should have done this a long time ago. I got a chance to visit the site and see why so many are purchasing your Producer 4 Styles Bundle. Great variety ! I wish you all the success!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Postby im42n8 » Mon May 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Thanx Stephanie!

Yeah, probably should have. Well, I finally did tho! Just took to getting around to it I guess!

Maybe the page curl helped! I wonder now if Photodex is going to come up with some similar ones like they did to Jennifer... :? Can't dwell on that! I was first! :)

Hope more people like what I've provided in this bunch and more folk buy it! :D

Dale

Postby czali » Tue May 12, 2009 4:57 am

Dale,

Beautiful as always! You know I am a big fan of your work already. I am so glad that you are doing this and everyone else that has thrown in their hats. I wish nothing but the best for you all.

Colleen

Next

Return to ProShow Marketplace