New sets at The Frame Locker

If you have templates, styles, etc. for sale and you'd like to promote your items please post a link to your own web site here with a description of the items. You will be limited to ONE POST PER WEEK. Posting for other members is not allowed. Follow up responses to posts are not allowed. Any questions or requests must be made in private.

New sets at The Frame Locker

Postby BarbaraC » Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm

I just uploaded two new sets. One is a collection of frames built of stone in the form of tiles, flagstone, and sculpted stone. It's called "Stoneworks". The other, "ABC's", is for shows about your kids or grandkids who are in grammar school. It has frames, school items such as pencils, crayons, and even a paint brush loaded with paint that you can drag across the screen.

Barbara
Last edited by BarbaraC on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Re: New sets at The Frame Locker

Postby VidQueen » Fri May 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Oooh, those are slick, Barbara! I think the mosaic is my favorite :D

EDIT....Stonework is super cool, too!

Jennifer

Postby BarbaraC » Fri May 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Thanks, Jennifer! My personal favorite is Daguerreotype because I've been in love with antique photos since the first day a laid eyes on them.

"Stonework" came about from a trip to the local library with my camera. The library's facade has three rows of beautiful stone of all types, and I spent a couple of hours photographing many of those large stone squares. Ninety-two pictures with squares left over because the sun was too hot.

Barbara

Postby HunnyB » Fri May 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Your products are just fabulous. :D
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby SherryJB » Fri May 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Barbara -

I absolutely love the Stoneworks collection. I don't even have a specific use at the moment, but I just have to have these. I love all the products at The Frame Locker. They really polish off the appearance of pictures and make a show really slick.

So far, my only problem is limiting what I can buy! Clear the decks on Saturday...I'm going on a buying spree.

Sherry B.

Postby BarbaraC » Sat May 02, 2009 6:58 am

Thank you, Hunny! This is a wonderful outlet for me because, for every show I've ever produced, I've come up with multiple ideas for frames, but I can't use all of them, so they've sat around sadly waiting for use. Then there are those ideas that unfortunately show up at 3 a.m. :(

Sherry, I'm looking forward to seeing what you choose. Should I notify someone to put a severe limit on your credit card? :D

Barbara

Postby SherryJB » Sat May 02, 2009 5:45 pm

OK Barb -

I was good today - I had to buy some addons for Photoshop - so I only bought four sets a TFL!. You have such great stuff, I want it all. You are so artistic. I'm a technician, not the artist you are.

Sherry B.

Postby BarbaraC » Sun May 03, 2009 7:30 am

Sherry, by my standards, you were very badly behaved! :D

Nothing wrong with being a technician. I'll trade you some art background for your technical background, and then we can both look like Wonder Woman. We'll conquer the world, oh yes we will!

Barbara

Postby marmart » Wed May 13, 2009 4:11 am

Barbara!!! How did I miss these. OMG, I just watched Jennifer's grad show and was blown away by your amazing frames. I am going to your web site today and I have PayPal geared up!!

These are exquisite and I cannot even imagine the time involved in the creation. Thank you!!

Mary

Postby BarbaraC » Wed May 13, 2009 4:56 am

Mary, thank you for the compliments, and you're right about the time involved. I come up with a notion and think to myself, "Piece of cake," and then I start building the set only to discover that the cake was nothing but an illusion. I've just completed a set that I was sure would take no more than a day. It took seven. My husband keeps telling me everything is under-priced, and I keep telling him that if I charged according to the amount of work that goes into this stuff, no one would buy any of it, so where's the sense in that? :(

Enjoy shopping!

Barbara

Return to ProShow Marketplace