Help finding my PSP Download Extras after downloading?

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"
catlanski

Help finding my PSP Download Extras after downloading?

Postby catlanski » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:30 pm

Downloaded PSP extras (backgrounds,borders,masks,menus,love&romance2008,templates) but I can't find them. I can find build-in media from my Trial Version of PSG (only a few borders and images) in my PSP, but no PSP material.

Anyone have an answer for me? I have enjoyed seeing all of the forums artistic masters work for the past couple of months. I have tested PSG for the trial period and purchased PSP a couple of weeks ago working diligently with it. Can't wait to share my ideas with fellow artists.

Cat
Ohio

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:19 am

Cat

Welcome to the forum.
First of all thanks, I went to the Menu>download extras and found the 'Love and Romance' that they had sneaked in.

The 'extras' are added into the respective folders within the location you installed Proshow. These will now be available by the respective dropdown menus.

For instance, go to 'slide>slide options' to open the slide option window. goto the 'background' tab. Where it says 'Enable slide background' select 'image', and the 'browse' button in background image will now become selectable. Select 'browse' and then 'add from media source' and then 'backgrounds' you can now select a background, including any extra backgrounds you downloaded. (If you have the file defaults set to 'thumbnail' you will see all the pictures in the directory).

Brian

catlanski

Help finding my PSP "Download Extras" after downlo

Postby catlanski » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:26 pm

Brian

Thank you so very much for your help. I found my downloaded PSP "Download Extras" by right clicking my PSP shortcut>properties>find target>content folder>backgrounds or masks or borders folder.

Then I scrolled through them and found my missing "Download Extras" copied them into my PSP files in my actual working program.

I tried to create a Media Sources - ProShow Producer - Built-in content (like my ProShow Gold - Built-in content folder). but it would not let me so I placed them in folders I created called masks, borders etc.

I am so pleased for your attention. It was very kind.

Cat
Ohio

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting