Menu Question / Issue

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Menu Question / Issue

Postby goldberg96 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:33 pm

Hi all. I have a question related to a problem I am having when creating a DVD. I have 5 shows on my DVD. I created a menu using the software and wrote the DVD. When it's first loaded, one of th chapters is highlighted as it should be and you can use the remote to move the highlighting around from chapter to chapter and select one to play. When the chapter ends and the DVD returns to the menu, there is no longer any highlighting. If I press MENU on my DVD remote, I get an option to go to the DISC menu (I guess that's the main menu) or the TRACK menu. This supposed DISC menu is where there is no highlighting. If I then select TRACK menu, I get back to the menu with highlighting and every works normally again.

But I should not have to select a menu parameter every time a chapter ends. Is there a way to tell the software not to create a main menu and only to create a chapter menu? If not, can someone offer guidance on what I may be doing wrong that would cause this problem?

The rest of my slideshow works wonderfully and I love this software but these menu problems are driving me nuts and I feel like since I have watched such fabulous slideshows from some of you on this site, surely someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks ........ Rob (newbie to ProShow Producer)

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting