Presenter and the Photodex site

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Presenter and the Photodex site

Postby HunnyB » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Is anyone else having problems with Presenter and watching shows on the site?
The shows won't appear until I download Presenter ---
and I have done this twice today already. Then it seems to disappear or something.

Just wondering if it is just on my end.

HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby BJOertli » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:51 pm

I have not had any problems.
Bonnie
"In every work of genius we see our own rejected thoughts" ~Emerson

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

The whole site is crawling to a stop

Postby alcain » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:09 am

The user group site is slower than it has ever been. At first I thought it was my computer. I ran all kinds of tests, etc. Every other site on the web pops up quickly except for this one. Most of the time it times out before I even get to the page I clicked on... ~al
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Dead site ....

Postby corporallouis » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:14 am

Photodex's site seems to be dead or in its last gasps of life. For over two days now I can't get anything to play .... period. Their own demos trying to get you to buy their product won't run ..... that's serious. If you have to re-download Presenter each and every time you wish to view a show, that's insane and somebody is goofing off at Photodex! I tried that fix but it didn't work for me. There are several other groups regarding Proshow products and some are experiencing our problems while others aren't. Has anyone actually tried to contact them to see what's up? If they can't keep their site up to snuff, I doubt I would receive a reply after complaining to them. Customer service doesn't seem to be at the forefront with them if they leave customers and "potential" customers begging to be able to operate their site offerings ..... :roll:
Louis

Postby nannybear » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:29 am

I had a problem yesterday, reloaded Presenter and it finally got going but very frustrating. If I have problems tonight I am going to send an email. cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

billharden

Presenter Problems

Postby billharden » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:04 am

Hey Kids,
I'm only having problems when I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Browsing with Internet Explorer it works fine. Anyone else having the same experience?
Bill Harden

Postby Rizze » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:50 pm

I'm only having problems when I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Browsing with Internet Explorer it works fine. Anyone else having the same experience?

same problem here with FF

Rizze

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting